Tuesday, March 24, 2009

^^ A SYMBOL OF BEING ME ^^


No two things are alike exactly, meaning people in this world have their own differences and uniqueness.
I can compare myself to a fire because fire is very hot and it’s color is red. I choose this because like a fire I easily get angry to those people who bully me, I easily get hot tempered for those who are making fun of me. I am like a fire because of it’s color, like a fire, hot and attractive. Like a fire I’m useful yet at the same time dangerous. I don’t run away from a challenge, I fare them and fight until I succeed. This shows I am a determined person.
Like a fire, fueled with more fireworks I strive hard to keep my desire in life burning until I achieve success in life. Yes, that’s me fire as my symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment