Tuesday, March 24, 2009

“TO MY DEAREST MOM”


Thanks God for having a mom like her,
Mom I thank you, your always there for me,
caring me, loving me, supporting me, guiding me in everything
and being a good parent to me

To my dear mom, I’m sorry for the times I’m being a bad girl,
Being hardheaded, not listening to your advices
The times I fail to do my tasks for not heeding your
instructions, all of these, I’m greatly sorry.

Mom, I love you very much, I’m trying to be a good
and perfect daughter to you, thank you mom for all
thank you mom because when I let you down
your love for me, never lessen.
In fact, when things seems not right you never fail to tell me,
“ you can do it”.

All what I’m doing is for you mom especially in my studies,
I’m trying my best to get a high grades to make you happy,
Because you’re my inspiration, the light of my life,
With you around, you with your guiding hand and inspiring words, surely, everything will be rosy and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment